Translate

miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

CV

CV

Jimmy Alexander Pinto Jimenez
Cc. Tabio Cundinamarca 1076623734
Age: 18 years

Address: sidewalk salt under sector Pencil
Municipality: Tabio Cundinamarca

cell phone: 314-482-33-57
single
e-mail: jialpiji@hotmai.com




professional profile


I am studying industrial electricity. I have experience in first aid
I also have experience in aquatic rescue. I have worked in restaurants
I worked installing internet security cameras. I like program management, I am good at programming. I have more knowledge about domestic installations.
I am a responsible, fulfilled and organized person. I hope to be of great help to this company



Titles

commercial technical baccalaureate
December 2011

industrial electrical technologist
October 2015

first aid
October 2014

aquatic rescue
March 2014

Safe Work at Heights
February 2015

Electrical safety risk
July 2014





Work experience


bengy's fast food
Chambers of cheese and fast food.
 (December 3, 2012 - September 20, 2013)
Benjamin Forero
tel: 312-888-67-06


Mayoral Tabio (public servant)
lifeguard Thermal pools
(January 5, 2014 - present)
Oscar Rodriguez Lozano (Mayor)
tel: Private number





Family References

Amira Luz Jimenez (pensioner)
tel: 313-272-74-13
Mother

Jaime Pinto Clavijo
tel: 314-357-32-02
father



Personal References

Jorge Moreno
 (Electrical engineer UNE)
tel: 311-216-14-00


carlos moreno
(Industrial engineer Caracol TV)
tel: 311-497-23-91



__________________________________
Jimmy Alexander Pinto Jimenez
cc. 1076623734 Tabio Cundinamarca

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario